Rules and Usage Claus
- Do not claim my UTAULOID as your own.
- Do not create derivatives of her, at all.
- Do not impersonate the creator.
- Do not genderbend the vocals
- Do not use my UTAULOID for anything illegal or offensive to others.
- I will not hold responsibility if incidents occur.
- You do not need permission to use the UTAULOID.
- Please put the name of the UTAULOID if she is used in any of your works.
- Do not use my UTAULOID (The design and voice) for commercial purposes unless you have obtained permission from me.
- Roleplaying as her is not allowed
- You may use the character in such works without permission from the creator. (But she appreciates it if you show her the works)
Amaya's voice type is that of a soft, young female.
Amaya's very first ever bank, recorded CV style on a headset mic. Recorded with more of a American R than Japanese and is monopitch.
Amaya's updated VCV bank recorded with a Blue Snowball mic. A few notes have random sounds in the background, but they aren't very noticeable. Monopitch.